Monday, February 8, 2010

february 6

first post of this blog

After the one set I had today that unexpectedly failed, I have gained confidence in my ability to open. The reason for this is because I believe that I was able to form attraction, though I felt it was a bit forced towards the end simply because it had taken so long.


I know that the more I become invested in this mission, the better I will perform and more I will learn. How do I know this? Because when I was first learning to play poker, I felt the exact same way. I felt an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and success on the poker table, the same way that I feel about these pick-up skills. Poker changed many facets of my life besides in a monetary sense. It had an effect on my critical thinking skills and my ability to read people's body language. So I hope that through practice of these pickup skills, my abilities to be a social being and an alpha male will be enhanced.


It didn't seem like the guys that I met and had drinks with were too terribly ambitious in this sense. They spoke little of the groups of females that were around them, and I don't think they would have even considered approaching a loner, let alone a set. This revelation that my social anxiety is replicated in most every other male my age strengthens my resolve to get better and better, something to be enviable of

No comments:

Post a Comment